Welcome new customers
Welcome to Silva Homes.
Our Voids and Lettings Team will have gone through the sign up process and explained the terms of your tenancy agreement to you and this page will give you more information.
Information for new customers
- Carbon monoxide
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Gas safety and if you smell gas
- Water safety
- Having your cooker installed
- Condensation and mould
- Heating system instruction manuals
- Home emergencies and insurance
- Home safety and tips
- Paying your rent
- Paypoint outlets
- Benefits advice
- Guide to universal credit
- Guide to the monthly costs of living in your home
- Customer handbook
- Anti-social behaviour
- Pet ownership
- Rechargeable repairs
- Trees and hedges in your garden
- Useful telephone numbers
- Help for your home and local charities
- Green machine
- Employment course
- Switch your energy and get the best deals - save on your energy bills
- National Housing Federation home contents insurance leaflet - 10 reasons to get the home contents insurance
- Experian Rental Exchange privacy notice.
Got a question
First six weeks
During the first six weeks of your new tenancy, please contact the Voids and Lettings Team with any queries or repairs that are needed. Please contact:
After six weeks
After six weeks, your tenancy will be managed by our Neighbourhood Services team.
Your Neighbourhood Services Officer will visit you at home within six weeks to make sure you are settling in and to help with any issues. They will also visit you again after nine months.
We ask all our customers to complete a satisfaction survey, which you can do by clicking here. We use your feedback to review our processes and recognise good service.