Development and growth strategy
We are actively providing new high quality homes to help meet local housing need.
- We are seeking new development opportunities including developer section 106 sites and currently have 600 mixed tenure properties in our development pipeline
- We are particularly active in the local authorities of Bracknell Forest in Berkshire, Hart in Hampshire, Vale of White Horse and South Oxfordshire in Oxfordshire
- We received grant allocation from the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) in the 2011/15 and 2015/18 Affordable Homes Programmes
- We have an established and experienced in-house development team
- Information about development projects is generally published online, in our newsletter Spotlight and other publications or public consultations in the area
- Silva Homes is a member of the Wayfarer Partnership consortium for development (please click to visit the Wayfarer Partnership website)
- Read about our development schemes by clicking here.
We present all our development costs over £500 in summary sheets. Please click the links below.
Local authority areas of operation